We shall go down in history as the greatest statesmen of all time, or as the greatest criminals. - Josef Goebbel, Minister of Popular Enlightenment and Propaganda (before he committed suicide)
Privacy Statement Policy
Information about our Site
Site Name: World War II Tributes (also seen as WWII Tributes, WW2 Tributes, or World War 2 Tributes)
We can be reached via our Contact Form on any subject pertaining to this site.
- Prinicipal Activity: WWII Tributes is a non-profit site whose focus is the preservation of stories, pictures, and events by presenting them freely to any who visit.
- Country: United States of America
- Webmaster: Jeff Crosby
- Website: http://www.worldwar2tributes.com
Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
You can access our website and browse its contents without disclosing your personal data.
The Services and Links on Our Site
Our website enables you to post information to be accessed by others on our guestbook. When you do so, other visitors may collect your data including the name you enter and anything you enter as your message. We do not disclose email addresses on our site or to any third party, however.
Automatic Collection of Data
We automatically log non-personal data on each opened page in order to:
- Track visits through the site and measure the popularity of certain pages in respect to the rest of the site
- Research to ascertain the technical capabilities, such as browser, operating system, and screen resolution, of the average visitor
- Help facilitate security measures of the site from any malicious users
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services.
We collect, but do not require, the e-mail addresses of:
and aggregate information on what visitor identification.
- those who sign our guestbook
- those who wish to contact us
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website and is not shared with other organizations.
We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, effective April 21, 2000. - COPPA
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
With respect to our online information collection practices from children under 13 years of age, we do not collect personally identifiable information.
Please note that parents may consent to the above collection and use without necessarily consenting to the disclosure of personal information to third parties.
Disclosure and Visitor Choice
We do not disclose your personal data to our subsidiaries or any third party.
Confidentiality and Security
We have implemented security policies, rules, and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorized access
- improper use or disclosure
- unauthorized modification
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss
We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.